If you're fans of anime/manga especially Naruto, this month will be great news for you! Developer Cubinet Interactive has announced the CBT pre-registration for the upcoming English version of Naruto Slugfest.
Naruto: Slugfest is an officially-licensed open-world 3D MMORPG mobile game created under the supervision of TV Tokyo, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot.
Naruto is very much popular across East and Southeast Asia. Therefore, Naruto: Slugfest is already awaited by many.
The game also offers a diverse list of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu skills can be customized freely by the players giving you a diverse array of combos to discover and master.
With 100% adaptation of the Naruto Shippuden series, this latest shinobi franchise game will attract Naruto Fans and Gamers.
- Original story plot of Naruto and relive all the action once again!
- Players will also have the opportunity to determine how the plot goes according to their choices, letting you experience different kinds of “what if” scenarios.
- Visit all the iconic landmarks like the Hidden villages of Konoha, Suna, Kiri, Iwa, and Kumo, all faithfully recreated with next-generation cartoon rendering technology, cinematography light, and shadow effects.
- Day and night cycle makes you more immersed in the game.
- Explore the world of Naruto freely with its open-world sandbox setting and participate in various real-time interactive events.
The Closed Beta Phase/Early Access Phase will be available in Southeast Asia and selected regions: Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines.
Registration Date Starts: November 30, 2019
Pre Register Here